Saturday, May 4, 2013

Guaftie guys!! :) today, I will show you some other recipes I made on my birthday.. These recipes are just a little bit ordinary because a lot of people knows how to do it, and I always make these recipes every Christmas and new year. except of the pasta.. I only invented it the day that I celebrated my birthday. so, come on, lets cook! ^_^

CHICKEN PESTO PASTA


ooops! I forgot to take picture of it with pasta. I was so hungry that I ate it instantly. sorry for that. hihi :p Anyway, since we get used to red sauce pasta which is kids all time favorite, ( spaghetti ) I tried the white sauce para maiba naman un panlasa natin. for this recipe..

You will need:


PESTO, CREAM OF MUSHROOM, JOLLY MUSHROOMS, QUICK MELT CHEESE, NESTLE CREAM


WHITE ONION


PASTA, use fettuccine pasta for a better texture. and it's really suitable for white sauce



PAPRIKA, WHITE PEPPER, & BLACK PEPPER


DICE CHICKEN, marinated

How to cook:

To marinate the chicken:

pour ground pepper or black pepper ( macormick ), paprika, lemon and Worcestershire sauce. but since I consumed it, I just use soy sauce. then microwave it for 5 minutes or until done.


For the sauce:

saute onion, add the mushroom and marinated chicken. you can also set aside the chicken and just put it in pasta after, to have a nice presentation. then, pour the nestle cream, cream of mushroom and pesto, add a little water then add the grated cheese. also, add white pepper. I did not put salt or magic sarap because the pesto and cheese itself already have flavorings that will make the sauce a little bit salty. well, you still have to taste it so you would know if you need to add salt or not. and that's it! easy right?

Actually, I've made a white sauce pasta before which is "tuna bacon melt" but unfortunately I can't post and share it with you guys because my boyfie just taught it to me. the recipe came from the company of Pizza Hut. He worked there before. Now he's in singapore as chef de partie. just sayin' hehehe :) anyway, here is another recipe I made..

CREMA DE FRUITA 


As I said earlier, this is the food that  is a bit ordinary but a very delicious dessert. Unfortunately, I forgot to buy mangoes.. that's why I used fruit cocktail. but please, if you will use fruit cocktail, buy the del monte instead of bonus fruit cocktail. because I've read the details about its ingredients, and I discovered that instead of peaches they use papaya as substitute. and I don't eat papaya..hehe but of course we need to be thrifty. so its okay to use cheaper ingredients. but mangoes are so much better.. (for me) so if you're ready, let's begin to make a delicious dessert! :)

You will need:


FRUIT COCKTAIL, NESTLE CREAM, CONDENSED MILK

How to make:


Combine condensed milk and nestle cream.. remember the 3 is to 1 rule.. this means you only need one can of condensed milk and 3 cans/pack of nestle cream. to make it more delicious, use milk maid condensed because it is  a full cream milk. but again we need cheaper ingredients so I used alaska condensed which also delicious din naman. pour exact amount of cream in a rectangular container then place the graham on it, add fruit cocktail. do it several times to make layering. refrigerate.now you have made a cheaper cake.. very easy to make and yet very yummy!! enjoy! :)

Hope you enjoyed the chicken pesto pasta and crema de fruita.. until next time for heyitsmykitchen.blogspot.com  recipes! ^_^

By the way.. here's the picture of me with the foods.hehe :) my sissy and his boyfie bought a cake for me. I was so happy! I don't know when was the last time that I celebrated my birthday with a cake. And had the chance to blow a candle and make a wish.. I miss doing that.ehehe. thanks to them.. ^_^ again.. happy birthday to me! hurrah hurrah hurrah!! <3













No comments:

Post a Comment