Monday, May 20, 2013




A pleasant evening fellas.. :) It's been a while since I last posted here. I've been busy watching the t.v series House M.D. hehehe.. well, honestly I wasn't in the mood. I don't know.. I just couldn't create a new dish. Sorry for that. But you know what.. its much easier to create a delicious dish when you're inspired. But there is no one or anything that  made me inspired the whole week. Until mothers day came on. we went to church, I greeted my mom and went to grocery store. still, I don't have a better idea what recipe should I make. Then I remember what I made with century tuna the day that we don't have anything for dinner. A sauteed century tuna, which  now a sauteed pasta. yes.. I've made a pasta that doesn't need a sauce. For a change. This is not a best recipe. I'm not quite satisfied with my dish. I think somethings missing. Maybe it would be better if I put some sea foods, right? But because I'm not satisfied it doesn't mean that its not delicious. It's a good dish.. And I hope you will love it too. Now, go to your kitchen and let's cook! For this recipe you will need:


WHITE ONION, minced, MUSHROOM, CENTURY TUNA, spanish sytle/flakes in water


BUTTER


OREGANO, WHITE PEPPER

How to cook:

In a mediun heat, melt butter. Stir fry onion until just softened. Add the mushroom continue to stir fry, add the tuna, white pepper, oregano. Season with magic sarap and/or salt. mix it with pasta. And there you have it. A sauteed tuna pasta. 

Enjoy!! :)



Sissy bought the chocolate mousse cake for our mommy. It was just a mini cake. But it doesn't matter. It's the thought that counts.Every mother will appreciate whatever you gave to her. Whats important to them is a simple greeting. And I think I made her happy naman because I greeted her in person when we were in church. :) 

Anyway, I've been thinking of the foods that we made during college days, So I can post it here. Hope I could still remember those recipes. So, until next time guys.. bye! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment